What are Shop Pay Installments?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% APR, no hidden or late fees, and checking eligibility has no impact to credit.*
- In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- You have the option to pay for orders between $50 and $3,000 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes, in 4 installments. To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address must be in the United States.
How it Works
- Add items to your cart totaling at least $50 USD after shipping and taxes.
- In the cart or checkout page, select the indigo 'Shop Pay' logo to get started.
- Follow the prompts to start installments.
Your first payment is either due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. You'll receive an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
What if I cancel or return a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
What if I have other questions?
Shop Pay Installments is a service of Shop and Affirm.
- For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help.
- For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay.
"Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/licenses.